Sunday, February 15, 2009

Abis DOE Skang LSE...

*sigh* ever since I'm back from doe just now, i was and am sighing the whole time..exhausted......all the limbs in my body is either numb or feel as if there's 1000 needles poking at it especially my feet..the thought of classes tomorrow is definitely not pleasing at all...

I was super pleased before I started the DOE journey yesterday because i finally got an offer that i really really wanted...LSE....but there's a catch.. they want AAA excluding economics... As much pleased i was, my heart dropped upon reading that offer..

AAA excluding economics means that I have to get an A for Further Mathematics...
Only if you were me, you would know that I sort of gave up on further m3 since last year..
I'm not sure why...probably because I couldn't cope with it...everyone in the class seems to understand everything... i felt alone in an unknown world...I felt small(a hyperbola hehe) in the big classroom...I actually thought of dropping this subject...BUT NOW, that is not an option...

So now, what awaits me are lots and lots of studying and pure hardwork...
No more playing around, gossiping in the middle of the night (doubt this will stop)...
But just basically I NEED TO STUDY....

I never thought my parents cared whatever I got... before this I told them that I got four university offers...they were like "ok good."fullstop.
But yesterday, they made it known to me that they had high expectations of me getting into LSE..

Mak: Baguslah...CONGRATS...dapat jugak.... lepas ni kene study leklok
Bapak called...(agak jarang lah die nak call): I heard u dapat LSE...baguslah...
My big brother sms-ed me during DOE:
Baam: Amira, tgh wat pe? Mak ckp amira dapat LSE ek? Congrats!! bile dapat tau?
~~~~:hehe tau pun kene stadi... stadi elok2...kla baam nk g keje ni...bubbye..

*sigh* again....
Now, I really need to study.fullstop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

anda da dpt lse?...
congrats!!!!...

saye masih lagi menanti...T.T.......

mira_bandung89 said...

thanks nel...
alah dun worry la u..
gerenti dapat..insyaAllah...
nantikan lagi...

JHaZ KiTaRo said...

a'kum.. salam dari bumi Shamrock.. :) tumpang lalu ye

Anonymous said...

maji tak dapat komen kat cni...
so here u go maji :p bluek...