Wednesday, April 15, 2009

dulu music, now muzik...

I find that in the 19 years and 349 days that i've lived in this world, i've always remembered my life by referring to certain phases or 'seasons' i'm going through... for example, around this time last year, i was so tergilakan david cook....owh 'always be my baby' is just super hot and sweet at the same time...and i remember one week in november last year during the AS exams, i was so obsessed with Shah Rukh Khan...lol

and now, I'm so into malaysian music!....it all started after watching tomok's 'Lalala Kerjalah' performance on oiam3..that got me interested in the song and the band that originally produced that song and ofcourse tomok..hehe.... and sooner than you know it, i fell in love with meet uncle hussein, bunkface, yuna, hujan, aizat, stacy and surprise surprise i can even sing to the lyrics of datuk siti's 'di taman teman'..haha...funny how cepat you like something and cepat you dont like something... these to me are like crushes...you know, like how fast you like someone and the next four months or the next day, you dont feel anything about him... :p.. anyways, back to the topic...

so these phase in my life is what i call my 'appreciation towards great malaysian music' season... it may be over next week, or month or even tomorrow, i'll never know... but until this season is over, i'm going to continue to enjoy the songs and the lyrics of such great talents...

and for the time being, this song is stuck in my head, not just because of the catchy soothing music but also the ever so sweet and meaningful lyrics..

Deeper Conversation by Yuna


is your favourite colour blue?
do you always tell the truth?
do you believe in outer space?
and i'm learning you...

Is your skin as tanned as mine?
does your hair flow side-ways?
did someone take a portion of your heart?
and I'm learning you

I've let my guard down for you
And in time you will too

And if you don't mind
Can you tell me all your hopes and fears
And everything that you believe in
would you make a difference in the world
I'd love for you to take me to a deeper conversation
only you can make me...

deeper conversation
with me.....


does your name rhyme with mine?




mood: emo~ currently listening to faizal tahir's Bencinta too....emo giler...but *heart* it...

0 comments: